This Week in Sunday School -
Theme - How Do We Celebrate Easter?
Littles - This week we talked more about Easter and how we celebrate. We read the book, The Berenstain Bears’ Easter Sunday, a faith story by Mike Berenstain. The Bear Family, all of their friends and family, and even the nature all around them, get dressed in their Easter best for an Easter Sunday celebration at the Chapel in the Woods. They have an Easter service, have an Easter treasure hunt, and learn about the religious and non-religious ways Easter is celebrated.
Littles Craft/Activity - After our story and discussion the children made a cross keychain.
Our weekly Sunday School schedule is changing just a bit for the rest of April and May. Everything is listed below.
- April 21 - EASTER SUNDAY - NO SUNDAY SCHOOL
- EASTER SCAVENGER HUNT FOR LITTLES after worship and EASTER GOODIES FOR ALL STUDENTS
- April 28 - ALL GROUPS will come downstairs
- May 5 - NO SUNDAY SCHOOL as I will be out of town
- May 12 - LAST DAY OF SUNDAY SCHOOL AND POSSIBLY SUNFLOWER PLANTING - ALL Groups participate